Home / DEPARTMENTS / Interventional Radiology
The newest branch of interventional procedures, the Department of Interventional Radiology at Medical Trust Hospital is the only such unit of its kind in the private sector in Kerala.
The state-of-the-art digital flat panel angiography laboratory installed here is the most sophisticated one. The Department is equipped to handle Angiograms for any body organ or vessel and Angioplasty and Stenting for various vessels.
- Vascular Intervention:
- Renal & Peripheral Angioplasty & Stenting
- Cartoid Stenting
- Bronchial Artery Embolisation
- Tumour Embolisation
- Uterine Artery Embolisation
- Non Vascular Interventions:
- Percutaneous Vertebroplasty
- Percutaneous Drainages including Percutaneous Nephrostomy and Biliary Drainage, Oesophageal Stenting
- CT/USG guided FNAC's, biopsies