Home / DEPARTMENTS / Dermatology
Dermatology, Cosmetology & Aesthetic Dermatology
Dermatology Clinic at Medical Trust Hospital is a specialty Department of Aesthetic Dermatology and Cosmetology that supports and enhances patient care ensuring a lifetime of healthier skin, hair and nails. All routine cases are managed by expert Dermatology Specialists.
The Department of Aesthetic Dermatology also has facilities for the management and treatment of White and Dark Skin Patches, treatment for age spots and dark underarms, pigmentation removal, hair treatment and nails treatment for a wide range of diseases of the hair and nails and occupational skin diseases.
- Routine Management of Skin and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Treatment of acne.
- Occupational Skin Diseases
- Allergy Clinic
- Botulinum Injection for Face Lift, Hyperhidrosis
- Tattooing for Vitiligo and Leukoderma (white patches)
- Chemical Peels
- Leprosy Clinic and Diagnosis of Leprosy
- Electrolysis for Unwanted Hair